1.The benefits of olive oil extend also to beauty. As if it were a conditioner, olive oil helps to moisturize dry hair, softens it and strengthens it. Just apply it directly to the hair tips or mix a few spoons with your favorite shampoo
2. Reduces acne: Olive oil can be used to remove make-up, some studies have shown that the oil has antibacterial properties, which can help eradicate skin infections and acne.
3. Hydrates the skin: the oil is rich in polyphenols, vitamin E and phytosterols that work both as antioxidants and as anti-inflammatories. Oil is a natural cosmetic that helps protect and moisturize the skin.
4. Helps digestion: According to research of the Purdue University, the olive oil helps the body absorb nutrients from the foods it needs. Good quality olive oil helps digestion by lubricating the digestive tract and allows the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins present during meals.
5. It is a sort of lip balm: if you have dry and chapped lips you can make a scrub by mixing olive oil, sugar, honey and cane sugar. This combination of ingredients delates dead skin while smoothing and brightening lips.
6. It can be used to soften the cuticles, simply by rubbing it between the hands or to soften the chapped heels.