Meet our licensed guides at Podere La Marronaia at 8:15 AM and go to the nearest truffle area. With the help of our 4-legged friends, magnificently trained, and the experience of Mirco and Luca, our trusty truffle hunters, immerse yourself 360 degrees in this unique and exciting experience. Then, return to Podere La Marronaia and enjoy a truffle-based cooking class with a tasting of 4/5 organic & biodynamic wines and 6 extra virgin olive oils just after visiting our Vernaccia vineyard, one of the oldest in the town of San Gimignano.
During the class, you will learn the secrets of truffles, how to clean them, and different ways to pair them. Then, we will start with the preparation of antipasti, a delicious Bruschetta with Lardo di Colonnata ( a typical Tuscan cold cut) or Tuscan Bacon and slices of fresh truffle on top, a first traditional dish composed by the preparation of Tuscan Pasta “Pici or tagliatelle,” a second course that will include the preparation of meat with truffle slices and a side dish. Finally, we will prepare a tasty dessert.
- Private truffle cooking class and tasting ( the hunting can be shared )
- 1,3hr of guided truffle hunting in the nearest natural truffle area
- Guided tour of our Vernaccia Vineyard
- Guided tasting of 4/5 biodynamic wines and 6 extra virgin olive oils of our production
- Truffle – based cooking class
- Free parking and walking distance to town
- Duration: 3,5 hr
- Truffle hunting is free for children under 12 years old. Menù “A-la-Carte.”