Ever wanted to learn how to make pasta? Eat traditional Tuscan food? Explore new flavors? You are in luck! While we continue to drink wine and Taste Together, we are excited to now Cook Together too – virtually from San Gimignano!
We have designed two different menus based on Tuscan cuisine and traditions. You will have the opportunity to pick which weekend day works best for you. Feel free to invite family and friends along to your cooking class appointment. What a fun way to cook together virtually and travel to Tuscany without even leaving your kitchen!
You will be cooking with Vittoria Bartalesi and Giulia D’abbenigno, who host all of our online cooking classes via Instagram and YouTube. They are excited to teach you all about Tuscan cuisine and the techniques that have been passed down to them throughout the years from generation to generation.
How Does it Work:
- You will receive the recipes before your class so that you can purchase the ingredients
- Prep your ingredients, utensils and get ready to cook like an Italian chef!
LET’S COOK TOGETHER!
This virtual cooking class features a combination of traditional and inventive Tuscan dishes. From Bruschetta, Pici Pasta to Cantucci, you will have the opportunity to experience unique dishes from all throughout the region. We have included recipe suggestions from Silvia, Vittoria’s mom and Giulia’s mom, all of which have been passed down from generation to generation.
We look forward to Cooking Together with you!
Traditional Tuscan Cooking Class
- Puff Pastry Breadsticks with Salami and Cheese
- Bruschetta with Caramelized Red Onions and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bruschetta with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil
Primo (First Course)
Pici Pasta (a Tuscan pasta that we will make together live) with one of the following options:
- Cacio & Pepe (cheese & black pepper)
- Briciole (bread crumbs, parsley, chili pepper and garlic)
- Cherry Tomatoes, Parsley and Garlic
- Cantucci (with almonds, walnuts, chocolate chips, pistachios or hazelnuts)