BREAK WITH WINE AND EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL AT THE VINEYARD
This experience is the best combination between the typical Tuscan “merenda” and a breathtaking location. You can spend a wonderful afternoon in one of our panoramic tables located in our Vernaccia Vineyard.
A family member will guide you throughout this wine path, from the vineyard & cellar visit to the wines and extra virgin olive oils tasting. Through our product you will have the chance to know our small business, which is made of passion, commitment, efforts, and satisfaction.
This is the best occasion to get away from the crowded cities and to enjoy Tuscan nature’s wonders kissed by the sunset. Let yourself be tempted by a perfect Tuscan-style “Merenda”, you will try the typical organic Tuscan cold cuts from Casa Porciatti and local Tuscan cheeses from the farm Poggio di Camporbiano served with our honey.
- Private experience
- Guided tour of our Vernaccia Vineyard and cellar
- An exclusive panoramic view table in our vineyard.
- Guided tasting of 4/5 biodynamic wines and 6 extra virgin olive oils of our production
- Selection of Tuscan cold-cuts from Casa Porciatti and local Tuscan Cheeses from Poggio di Camporbiano
- Antipasti with homemade bruschette
- Free parking and walking distance to town
- Duration: 75 minutes
As our company is biodynamic and organic, we DO NOT SERVE commercial drinks like Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Fanta, or similar. Instead, we ONLY SERVE our natural wines and water because flavors that are too sweet or strong would ruin the tasting.